Join us on January 28, 2017 at Winder – Barrow High School from 9am – 11am.
Fill out and submit your FAFSA and learn the many ways available to help you pay for college. For more information, visit collegegoalga.com
What to bring with you to the event (if applicable):
- Your Social Security Number
- Your FSA ID (https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm)
- Your driver’s license (if any)
- Your W-2 Forms for the previous year and other records of money earned
- Your 2015 Federal Income Tax Return — IRS Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040Telefile, foreign tax return, or tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia
- Your parent’s 2015 Federal Income Tax Return
- Your current bank statements
- Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
- Your documentation that states you are a U.S. permanent resident or other eligible non-citizen.
Parents and students should bring their latest tax information and/or last pay stub from the previous year in order to complete the form. The FAFSA form allows families to estimate their financial information, which can be corrected after their taxes have been completed.