AP Exam registration and payments will be completed online this school year. Students and/or parents will need to complete these steps through their My School Bucks account (the same as for school lunch)*.
Registration/payments will begin November 29, 2016. The deadline will be March 22, 2017.
Click the icon below to access the My School Bucks site and create an account if needed. For new accounts you will need to select your student (you will need to know their Student ID #).
Once you have logged on and have your student(s) selected follow these steps:
- Access the “School Store” at the top of the page and then “Browse All Items” or click the featured item for “AP Test #1“.
- Next select “AP Test #1” and move through the prompts on the screen. It is very important to select “AP Test #1” for your first exam, or only “AP Test #1” if you are taking one exam.
- Select your “Student“
- Select your “Option“, if available
- Select your “AP Test“, only select one
- Click “Add to Basket“
- If you have another AP exam to pay for, continue the same procedures for “AP Test #2” and so on.
- Once you have selected all of your AP exams, click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the screen to “View Cart/Checkout“.
- For the last step, you will place your order by completing the payment method.
*Home School Students will need to contact/visit Winder-Barrow High School and meet with Dr. Lowe to complete their payment.
November 29 – Start registration/payments online through My School Bucks.
- The exam fee has increased this year to $97.00 per exam.
- The GA Department of Education will pay for only one AP exam for students who qualify for the College Board reduced exam fee and each additional exam will cost $57.00.
March 1 – Deadline for students to ask for a refund if they have changed their mind about taking the exam.
March 22 – Deadline for students to pay/register for exams.
April – Actual dates TBD. Pre-administration Sessions in the cafeteria. Takes about 30-35 minutes. Saves time on test day and not having to do this before each test is administered. Student attendance is key!