I cannot believe that it is yet again time to start another new school year! I am absolutely thrilled to begin this third grade journey with you! Just for some important information to start the school year off on the right foot!
- Open house will be Friday, July 28, 2017 from 8-10 am! I can’t wait to meet some of you!
- The first day of school will be Wednesday, August 2, 2017!
- First Academic Parent Teacher Team Meeting will be on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 6 pm!
Here is our school supply list:
Third Grade – no trapper keeper – no mechanical pencils
- Personal Supplies:
- #2 Pencils (stock throughout the year)
- Markers Colored Pencils Pencils (stock through the year)
- (2) Pocket Folders
- Wide Ruled Loose Leaf Paper (stock through the year)
- (7) Composition Books
- (12) Glue Sticks
- (1) Bottle Glue
- (24) Crayons Scissors Pencil Box
- (1) Headphones/Earbuds
- Book bag (no wheels)
- (1) Tip Erasers
- (4) Expo Markers (For student use)
- Community Supplies
- (1) Gallon Ziploc Bags
- (1) Sandwich Ziploc Bags
- Box of Tissues
- Class Wish List (optional supplies if you are able)
- Any extra school supplies to donate to classmates
- copy paper
- treats for treat box
- baby wipes
- clorox wipes
- hand sanitizer
- lysol spray
If you have any questions or concerns about the upcoming school year, please email me at email@example.com
Have a great rest of your summer and see you on Friday for open house and on August 2nd for the first day of school!