Should Cafeterias offer softer drinks?

Yes, I think cafeterias should offer softer drinks because some people don’t want to drink milk for lunch, it’s kinda weird to drink juice in the morning and milk for lunch, and they should make juice the size of milk cartons.

Some people don’t want to drink milk for lunch. For example, some kids might not like drinking milk for lunch they do have regular, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla milk. They should probably do different types of orange juice because like me i don’t like the orange juice that they give out at school I only like the orange juice that is Tampco. This supports my answer because some kids might not want milk for lunch.

It’s kinda weird to drink milk for lunch and juice in the morning. For instance, milk for lunch sounds weird and is weird for me. Juice in the morning sounds weird and is weird for me to. Another thing is that what if people brush their teeth (which i think they do), and then they want to drink orange juice BLAH.This supports my answer because its weird drinking juice in the morning and milk for lunch.

They should make juice the size of milk cartons. For instance, they seriously have juice cartons so small and when they give out the apple juice i get kinda upset because they are so small. Milk cartons are big and juice is very small and you never know if someone wants juice but they finish it in like a minute. We are only allowed to get one juice carton and i don’t think its fair they should let you get two juice boxes. This supports my answer because I told you why they should make juice boxes bigger.

In conclusion, I think cafeterias should offer softer drinks because some people might not want milk for lunch, it’s kinda weird to drink milk for lunch and juice in the morning, and they should make juice boxes the size of milk cartons. What do you think? Do you agree with me or disagree i don’t know i’m very curious.