Battle Of Lexington And Concord

Would you want to fight in the battle of Lexington and Concord? Probably not because there is a chance you could die. But I will tell you about this battle. I will tell you what caused this battle, when this battle started and ended, and interesting facts about this battle.

First, I will tell you what caused this battle. It was caused by the British. The British were trying to plan a surprise attack to steal the colonial weapons. When they did that they had sent 700 soldiers to steal the weapons.

Next, I will tell you when this battle started and ended. It started April 19, 1775. It ended April 19, 1775 too. It must have been a short battle. And also this battle was the first battle of the Revolutionary War.

Last, I will tell you interesting facts about this battle. Did you know that the leader of the militiamen was John Parker? This battle didn’t only take place in Lexington and Concord, it also took place in Massachusetts. For their weapons they used muskets, bayonets, and other light and small guns.

This is mostly all about the battle of Lexington and Concord. You learned about that caused this battle, when this battle started and ended, and interesting facts about this battle. Do you think you would survive in this battle?