Directions: Look at the pictures below. Answer the question that goes with each picture. Record the answer on a clean sheet of notebook paper in your Language Arts notebook. Title the paper “Animal Inferences”. Make sure to write using complete sentences and correct conventions.
- Why do you think the dog made a mess?
2. How is the yellow duck feeling? Why do you think it’s feeling that way?
3. Why is this dog in a library? (Be realistic.)
4. How does the boy feel about his dog? How does the dog feel about the boy? How can you tell?
5. What can you infer from this scene?