We will use this website to blog and comment on various topics to meet the WBHS writing standard for this class.
What should I consider when writing a blog post?
- Be Mindful: Think before you post.
- Be Literate: Proof before posting.
- Be Respectful: Publicize don’t criticize.
- Be Safe: The Internet is not a private place.
- Be Responsible: Give credit where credit is due.
- Be Appropriate: The Internet is permanent.
- Be Courteous: Mind your manners.
- Be Competent: Write a Quality Comment.
What should I consider when leaving a quality comment?
- Compliment the writer in a specific way.
- Make a connection.
- Add new information.
- End with a connection.
- Proofread your comment and use proper grammar skills.