AUP / BYOT / Responsible Use of Technology Documents
- BCSS Internet Safety and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- BCSS BYOT Regulation and Student Agreement
- BCSS Middle / High School Student Responsible Use of Technology Resources
- BCSS Elementary Responsible Use of Technology Resources
The use of student-owned devices in the BCSS is governed by the following terms:
- Users will abide by all provisions of the school system’s AUP, BYOT Regulation, and Responsible Use of Technology agreements.
- Students accept FULL responsibility for their device. The school system will not be held responsible for any physical damage, loss or theft of property or data.
- The school system will not provide access to power to charge devices.
- Students will use the Internet access provided by the school system.
- Technical support for configuring personal devices will not be provided.
- Classroom use of student devices is at the discretion of individual teachers.
Q. Is there a list of FAQs about BYOT?
A. Yes, please visit the BYOT Parent Presentation Page and click through the slides to view the most common FAQs about the BYOT program.